Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.0 version, Content Server
After clicking the Check In button the check in confirmation window is displayed, but when you click on the Content Information link in the check in confirmation window the window closes instead of navigating to the content information windows.
The content info page should be displayed
STEPS to Reproduce:
1. From WCC home page click browse content and select folders
2. Select any folder
3. Click view and and make sure published items is selected.
4. Select add tab and select new content item
5. Add content item
6. Check in confirmation page
7. Select Content Info
8. Content info page is not displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms