CKEditor Preventing Delete/Edit Content Containing Asset Links
(Doc ID 2133999.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Sites - Version 7.6.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release FatWire]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to delete/edit content containing asset links.
1. Using the Fatwire advanced interface, open a content asset for editing. The content asset must contain a field editable using the FCKEditor.
2. Choose a word within a paragraph of text content and use the FCKEditor button "add asset link" to add an embedded asset link. Select an asset to link to.
3. Save the current asset.
4. Click 'Edit' to reopen the asset for editing.
5. Use the mouse to highlight the paragraph containing the asset link added in step 2.
6. Hit the 'delete' button on the keyboard.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document