ODSEE Unable to Connect to OUD Replication Gateway with Error on Disconnect - reason="I/O Error" msg="Received fatal alert: unknown_ca"
Last updated on DECEMBER 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Unified Directory - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ODSEE 11g cannot successfully connect to the OUD replication gateway server.
Relevant details of the ODSEE to OUD RGW setup...
- OUD RGW created for replicating data from ODSEE 11g to OUD 22.214.171.124.0.
- SSL option selected from ODSEE to OUD RGW.
- "Use Client authentication" option not selected.
- OUD RGW server certificate added to ODSEE DS instance. ODSEE DS instance subsequently restarted.
- OUD RGW listening on SSL port 2636
[04/May/2016:11:24:22 -0400] - INFORMATION - NSMMReplicationPlugin - conn=-1 op=-1 msgId=-1 - Failed to connect to replication consumer FQDN:2636
[04/May/2016:11:24:22 -0400] - ERROR - Repl. Transport - conn=-1 op=-1 msgId=-1 - [S] Bind failed with response: Failed to bind to remote (900).
OUD RGW log:
[03/May/2016:23:42:04 -0400] DISCONNECT conn=288 reason="I/O Error" msg="Received fatal alert: unknown_ca"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms