Launching a Course from Peoplesoft ELM Portlet within WebCenter Portal, Opens the Course in Full Window instead of Showing on the Portlet iFrame
(Doc ID 2145237.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.8 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When launching a course Course from Peoplesoft ELM Portlet within WebCenter Portal, it Does not Launch the Course Within WebCenter Portal iFrame, instead it Replaces the WebCenter Window with Peoplesoft page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Configure PeopleSoft WSRP portlets per the following documentation:
Fusion Middleware Developing Portals with Oracle WebCenter Portal and Oracle JDeveloper
54 Integrating Other Oracle Applications
54.5 Integrating PeopleSoft Applications
54.5.2 Integrating PeopleSoft Applications as WSRP Portlets
- Register the portlet in WebCenter Portal.
- Add the ELM portlet to a page in WebCenter Portal.
- Log in into Web Center as a Learner.
- Navigate to the Learning portlet.
- Click a link in the portlet to launch a course.
This will open the Course in a full window replacing the WebCenter Portal page by the Peoplesoft page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document