Last updated on MARCH 29, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.1 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a two phase user certification, if an entitlement is revoked by the entitlement owner in the second phase, closed loop remediation errors out. No request is created in OIM and an error message is found in the OIM logs.
The issue occurs all the time and does not depend on a specific entitlement owner. The following steps can be followed to reproduce the issue 1. Create a two phase user certification for a specific application instance with Closed loop remediation enabled.
2. Phase 1 Reviewer- Manager, Phase 2 Reviewer- Entitlement owner. The
certifier user attribute on catalog for this entity is populated.
3. The application instance does not have a certifier.
3. In Phase 1, manager certifies all the acccess.
4. In phase 2, the entitlement owner revokes the entitlement and completes
5. After completion, there is no "Track Remediation Status" link available in
the Certification details tab when the completed certification is viewed from
6. In the logs, we see an error when the revoke entitlements are being
Logs showing error below...
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms