Last updated on MARCH 17, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a MDC setup, logout only removes session from DC where Credential Collector connects to. It does not remove the session from other DC. It does not work in both Active-Active and Active-Standy MDC modes.
1. WebGate has primary server in Master DC (webgate name: 11gWG)
2. Credential collector is pointing to Clone DC. Authentication occurs in Clone DC.
3. Access a protected URL & login.
5. Session gets created in both Master and Clone DCs
6. Access logout URL (http://hostname:port/logout.do)
7. Session gets removed from Clone DC (Authentication occurs in Clone DC. - see step 2). Validate this using oamConsole.
8. Session remains in Master DC and does not get removed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms