Duplicate Email Draft Created Using Touchdown Secure Mail 8.4.00044 on Android
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Security Suite - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Saving an existing email draft synced from Outlook to TD Secure mail v8.4.00044 results in a duplicate draft being created.
1. On Android device, download WorkSpace 188.8.131.52.15371
2. Installed Secure Mail v8.4.00044.
3. Login to Outlook, create email draft.
4. On Android, open Touch Down Secure Mail and Sync draft from Outlook to device.
5. Open the email draft created earlier, edit and save.
6. It save as a new draft instead of saving the existing draft.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms