OIM R2PS3: Query By Example Is Not Working For Members of Admin Role
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2016
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In OIM R2PS3, Query By Example is not working user member section of admin role.
1) Login to OIM Self Service Console as xelsysadm
2) Click on Manage
3) Click on Organizations
4) Look for any organization
5) Click on one organization
6) Access Admin Roles tab
7) Choose one Admin Role (click on it)
8) Observe User Members section. Click on Query By Example button. You will see that nothing happens.
Query by Example button should show box to enter search text.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms