Attempt to Connect to WebCenter Content (WCC) Server via Android App Generates Error: "Can't sign in to the server. Server does not have the required configuration."
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Content Server
Unable to connect/login WCC via Mobile App(Android)
"Can't sign in to the server. Server does not have the required configuration."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Configure WCC to be accessed via mobile application.
- Attempt to connect to WCC console via mobile application.
- Error is generated.
To obtain a more specific (meaningful) error:
- Original Error when Attempting to login to WCC: "Can't login to Webcenter Content. Please check your connection"
- Set in config.cfg: SecureDataAllowedIntoStatusMessage=true
- Restart WCC server
- Error Generated: "Can't sign in to the server. Server does not have the required configuration."
Attempt to login via mobile (Android) application.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms