Attempt to Connect to WebCenter Content (WCC) Server via Android App Generates Error: "Can't sign in to the server. Server does not have the required configuration."
(Doc ID 2152755.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Content Server
Unable to connect/login WCC via Mobile App(Android)
"Can't sign in to the server. Server does not have the required configuration."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Configure WCC to be accessed via mobile application.
- Attempt to connect to WCC console via mobile application.
- Error is generated.
To obtain a more specific (meaningful) error:
- Original Error when Attempting to login to WCC: "Can't login to Webcenter Content. Please check your connection"
- Set in config.cfg: SecureDataAllowedIntoStatusMessage=true
- Restart WCC server
- Error Generated: "Can't sign in to the server. Server does not have the required configuration."
Attempt to login via mobile (Android) application.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!