OAM: MDC-APS Configuration - Authorization Not Working Correctly In The Clone Servers
Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a OAM MDC env with replication working fine , When user modify any authorization policy in Master, the changes are getting reflected in the Clone servers, but the changes are not activated until restart of OAM servers.
It looks like the authorization policies are getting cached and the cache does not get invalidated when the resources and authorization policies are updated in the Clone servers. Issue is not seen on Master.
Use case -
1. Create one application domain for testing with few conditions, rules and responses on Master. It is synced to Clone
2. Open OAM tester tool and connect to the clone OAM server.
3. Check the authorization policies for the test app domain.
4. Make changes in the application domain on the Master side. Add a success URL to Authz policy
5. Wait for changes to sync to clone side. Verify that the changes are synced correctly to clone server.
6. Test the authorization policy changes again using OAM tester tool. They won't be in place.
7. Restart the OAM managed servers instance in the clone side.
8. Test again. The changes should be visible now through OAM tester.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms