Attachments sent in the reply to actionable emails are not being stored in UCM
Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue can arise in a BPM/SOA Suite Environment version 220.127.116.11 (or later 11g version) that is configured to use UCM for storing attachments.
1. There is a BPMN process with human tasks configured for sending "Actionable emails".
2. When an email is received by the process participant, the email shows an error related to document store in the attachment section of the email.
3. When the process participant approves the task from the email, they have ability to "attach" a document, which can be done simply by attaching any document to the email. Now, those attached documents are not making it to UCM. The confirmation email received upon the completion of the human tasks shows two attachments, whereas the associated task in the work list doesn't show the document that was attached from the email.
4. Also, the WFATTACHMENT table has an entry for the document.
5. The UCM Content Server doesn't show that a document was attached via email approval action.
The email part of interaction with the human task behaves as though UCM is not configured.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms