Entitlement Present in the Lookup data, but was not Added to the Entitlement List Table
(Doc ID 2159699.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.7 version, System Admin
Entitlement present in the lookup, but was not added to entitlement list table
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Recon in lookup data
2. Run ent list job to populate entitlement
3. Catalog sync job runs regularly for the catalog updates
4. Various provisions done, via direct or request
5. Some entitlements had later been soft deleted
6. Then lookup recon has been run again, to bring some of the deleted ones and potentially others, back in again
-- so now they are in lvk and ent_list but with different key values
7. Running ent list job raises the constraint issues with DB
8. Run Post Delete job in delete mode seems to have no effect on lkv, ent_assign, ent_list tables
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!