ORA-1403 Error when Trying to Edit a Page Item Using "COMPONENT VIEW" Mode
(Doc ID 2163030.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Application Express (APEX) - Version 5.0.3.00.03 and later
Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Machine - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Cloud Exadata Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for relevance on Feb-21-2019 ****
Getting the following error when trying to edit a page item in an Apex application:
Error during rendering of region "Edit Page Item". ORA-01403: no data found
This error occurs when using mode «Component View».
To reproduce the error:
1. Edit a page item within one application.
2. Click button «Apply Changes».
3. Edit a page item in another application and get the ORA-01403 error.
- Both the applications don't have any translation.
- The described issue only occurs after the item definition has been changed with "Apply Changes". After re-logging into the workspace, the item can be accessed again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document