Last updated on JULY 24, 2016
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.9 to 126.96.36.199.4 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Performance issue when a manager does user search who reports to him from different orgs.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create two organizations: ORG_1 and ORG_2
2. Create a manager user MANAGER , as part of ORG_1
3. Create several end users, having MANAGER as manager, some part of ORG_1 some part of ORG_2.
4. Login as MANAGER and do a simple user search.
5. The search takes more than 1 minute.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms