Last updated on MAY 17, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.160719 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Searching for users when logged in as a user having admin role on a organization is slow.
1. Have 300k users distributed across ~200 organizations
2. Each user is only in one organization
3. Define one admin role for each organization
4. Login with a member of the admin role and search for the users: it takes about 2 minutes.
5. Login with xelsysadm, same search is instant.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms