When Adding a New Field to the WFR Project, Designer Crashes.
(Doc ID 2167630.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Forms Recognition - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a new field to the WFR Project and "Always valid" is selected, Designer crashes.
The steps to reproduce are:
- Open Designer.
- Open the AP Packaged Project_1007G.sdp.
- Go to Definition Mode.
- Select Invoice class, Fields.
- Add a field.
- Show Properties of the field.
- Select an Analysis Engine.
- Click on the Evaluation tab.
- Click the Validation tab.
- Check "Always valid".
- Click the Analysis tab.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!