Certification Event Trigger Task - Fail With The Java.lang.OutOfMemoryError Error.
(Doc ID 2167713.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.161018 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Certification Event Trigger Task failing with:
1. Set up User Entitlement certification definition.
2. Create an Cert Event Listener named "Transfer" with condition to detect for user department number (UDF) changes
3. With OIM Identity Console, pick a user and modify user's department number (UDF).
4. Kick off Certification Event Trigger job
5. The log will show OOM error.
This issue was seen when there are more than a million users in the system and the cert definition certifies all the users.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!