Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Certification Event Trigger Task failing with:
1. Set up User Entitlement certification definition.
2. Create an Cert Event Listener named "Transfer" with condition to detect for user department number (UDF) changes
3. With OIM Identity Console, pick a user and modify user's department number (UDF).
4. Kick off Certification Event Trigger job
5. The log will show OOM error.
This issue was seen when there are more than a million users in the system and the cert definition certifies all the users.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms