Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OAM 11g WebGate Application Pool Crashes Frequently and Error Out "webgate.dll_unloaded "
IIS crashed repeatedly, every half an hour or so.
- PS3 OAM server
- OAM WG Product: Oracle Access Manager Component: WebGate WebServer: IIS 7.x/8 Platform: win64 Locale: en-us Release: 184.108.40.206.0 Date: 09/24/2014
- IIS 8.5 , win2012. , PS2 webgate
- Changed it to 0 and even then the app pool crashes.
- Applied w3wp.exe Process Crashing On IIS Webgate (Doc ID 1923046.1)...app pool still crashes
- Applied Patch Bug 20216345 - iis webgate: add support for 3rd party integration, app poll still crashes but not a frequent
- Implemented Headers Set By OAM Server On Successful Authorization Are Not Available In HTTP Post Request (Doc ID 1959317.1) ... app poll still crashes but not a frequent
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms