DCC Login Fails Via Custom Plugin after Entering username/pwd Returns HTTP-404
(Doc ID 2170343.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Detached Credential Collector (DCC) login fails via custom plugin after entering username/pwd returns HTTP-404
Steps to reproduce:
1. <Patch:23555441> has been applied
2. open an new browser session and call the protected resource:
3. The browser is redirected to their DCC and the URL on the login form is
4. After submiting userID and password, we get a 404 error page and the
URL in the browser that we are redirected to is
- OAM BP 18.104.22.168.7
- OAM 22.214.171.124 OHS webgate (DCC)
- Issue reproduces with Out of box plugins
- No issue if DCC is not used (works with ECC)
- No issue if initial_command=none parameter is not used
Initial_command=None Parameter Does Not Work On DCC Authentication Schemes
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document