Virtual Application URL Changes are slow to Take Effect
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Security Suite - Version 22.214.171.124.4 to 126.96.36.199.719
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Virtual Application URL Changes are slow to Take Effect.
Mac os x 10.10.5 Yosemite and Xcode7.2
Oracle Mobile Security App Containerization Tool v188.8.131.52.4.32.17296
Virtual Application URL Changes are slow to Take Effect in the workspace.
1. Log in to the OAM management console and create an application.
2. Choose 【Virtual Applications】Upload app icon，fill in the application name，and set a URL for the application.
3. Authorize the application to an active policy.
4. Log into OSW by using a user account with the access to the policy.
5. On the homepage of OSW, open, create and assign this Virtual Application.
6. On the mobile device open the Virtual Application again, it still visits the original URL.
7. Now, log out OSW manually, return to log in page, log in again.
8. Again access to OSW home page, click and changed the icon of Virtual Applications URL. When enabling the page, there is the possibility of loading the original URL.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms