Revoke Entitlement Request for Disconnected Application Instance Goes to "Request Completed" Status
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a request for revoking entitlements of disconnected application instance was submitted, the status of request is set to "Request Completed" without proper fulfillment action.
1. Create a disconnected application instance with some entitlements
2. Create an end user and provision an entitlement of step 1
3. Login into OIM with End User Credentials
4. Open the Entitlement tab and select click on Revoke Entitlements
5. Submit request to revoke entitlement and approve the request (Do not fulfill the data)
6. Track the request and search for the request ID and verify the status of the request
How to Identify If the Issue Exists:
- Follow the steps of above usecase
- Expected behavior : The status of the request must be "Request Approved Fulfillment Pending"
- The error case : The (wrong) status of the request is "Request Completed"
It happens when a request for revoking entitlements of disconnected application instance was submitted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms