Last updated on MAY 17, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When one try to Reevaluate Event a recon event which has "Creation Failed" status, ENT_ASSIGN_PROV_MECHANISM in the ENT_ASSIGN table is set to "DIRECT PROVISION".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to the Identity System Administrator.
2. Click in scheduler.
3. Click in Event Management
4. Click in Advanced Search and search an event with Creation Failed
5. Open the event and click in Re-evaluate Event button
6. Click in Reevaluate
7. The Current status change to Creation Succeeded.
8. Go to the Database of the environment and run the following query's
a. Search for the ORC_KEY in the RECON_EVENTS table with the RE_KEY of the event . For example:
SELECT ORC_KEY FROM DEV_OIM.RECON_EVENTS WHERE RE_KEY = 6541565;
b. Search for the OIU_KEY in the OIU table with the ORC_KEY that you got before for example:
SELECT OIU_KEY FROM DEV_OIM.OIU WHERE ORC_KEY = 11110;
c. Search for the ENT_ASSIGN_PROV_MECHANISM in the ENT_ASSIGN table with the ORC_KEY that you got before.
SELECT OIU_KEY, ENT_ASSIGN_PROV_MECHANISM FROM DEV_OIM.ENT_ASSIGN WHERE OIU_KEY= 10370;
The value of ENT_ASSIGN_PROV_MECHANISM should be "RECONCILIATION" but it is ""DIRECT PROVISION".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms