Framework Folder File Copy Encounter Null Exception From ConstructListingMarkupFromTasks
(Doc ID 2177273.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 Version:220.127.116.11.0PSU-2016-03-27 17:16:31Z-r141595, Content Server
Framework folder file copy encounters a null exception from constructListingMarkupFromTasks. When Trying to copy a document from source location to target location the following error is encountered:
I found that the issue can be reproduced when you set the Framework Folders view mode to "Published Items".
1. Log into Content server application interface
2. Go to Browse Content, Folders page
3. Click on View dropdown and select "Published Items" in the upper right corner of page.
4. Select a source folder
5. A list of files are displayed. Pick a file, then click its Action icon, a list of menu items are displayed, then click Copy
6. A popup window is displayed, then select a target folder, click OK
7. It takes couple seconds, then a popup error message window is displayed.
When I check the target folder the file has been copied to it so it looks this exception is more of a warning.
If you have the Framework Folders view mode set to "All Items" then the copy from one folder to another works correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document