Tuxedo Rolling Patch On Windows Fails to Install With Error - "Do Not Find The Installed Tuxedo"
Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Tuxedo - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 12.1.1 [Release 11g to 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to apply patch RP071 to the Tuxedo base product tuxedo220.127.116.11_VS2012
- Windows 2012 R2 x64 platform.
- Running on Windows 2012 R2. PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.0 Maintenance Pack 15 PeopleTools 8.54.12.
- Attempting to apply patch Tuxedo with RP071.
- Stopped all PeopleSoft environments and all services as mentioned in the read me file.
- TUXDIR environment variable pointed to E:\myBEA\tuxedo18.104.22.168_VS2012
- Do not have an oracle_home environment variable configured.
- There is no registry.xml file present on the system.
When attempting to run RP071.exe get the message
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms