Tuxedo Rolling Patch On Windows Fails to Install With Error - "Do Not Find The Installed Tuxedo"
(Doc ID 2178186.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Tuxedo - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 12.1.1 [Release 11g to 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to apply patch RP071 to the Tuxedo base product tuxedo184.108.40.206_VS2012
- Windows 2012 R2 x64 platform.
- Running on Windows 2012 R2. PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.0 Maintenance Pack 15 PeopleTools 8.54.12.
- Attempting to apply patch Tuxedo with RP071.
- Stopped all PeopleSoft environments and all services as mentioned in the read me file.
- TUXDIR environment variable pointed to E:\myBEA\tuxedo220.127.116.11_VS2012
- Do not have an oracle_home environment variable configured.
- There is no registry.xml file present on the system.
When attempting to run RP071.exe get the message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document