Error Highlighted In An ADF Table Is Removed When Another Row Is Clicked
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle JDeveloper - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a validation error occurs in one of the fields within ADF Table and the user moves into another row, the error on the field disappears and the field is no longer highlighted in RED.
The expected behavior is that the validation error should remain visible.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Run the .jspx page
- When rendered, enter an invalid date in any of the date fields
- Click on another filed on the same row ---> date filed gets highlighted with a red rectangle
- Click on another row, highlighting from incorrect date vanishes
- Enter another invalid date in other row
- Click on a field in other row ---> Highlighting is shown in the date field and immediately is removed
--> Issue is reproduced
Due to this issue, users cannot correctly work with a table
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms