Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2016
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ARM_AUD table is not being populated consistently when operations such as Create/Update/Delete as well as Assigning/Revoking a User to the Admin Role.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create Admin Role (ex: ARole1)
2. Assign a user ARole1 to Admin Role
3. Pop-up message shows message: Admin Role updated successfully
4. Run SQL: select * from arm_aud;
5. Verify no entries have been added to the table
6. Revoke User Test ARole1 from Admin Role
7. Pop-up message shows message: Admin Role updated successfully
8. Run SQL: select * from arm_aud;
9. Verify that a new row with a DELETE action has been populated in the table
Due to this issue, users cannot rely on Admin Role Audit table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms