Can't Reassign Certifications That Are Assigned To Disabled Reviewers
(Doc ID 2189120.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.2 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When re-assigning the certificate assigned to a disabled user, the certification is getting re-assigned but the sign-off throws error.
1. Created entitlement certification.
2. After creating certification definition, the certification task got generated to the user which we have selected during the configuration.
3. Now disable the reviewer
4. Login as oim system admin to selfservice-> Dashboard -> Select and open certification generated -> From action select Reassign -> select the another user to reassign.
5. After selecting the user you will get Sign off required popup.
6. When we click OK you will get a ADF popup error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!