Can't Reassign Certifications That Are Assigned To Disabled Reviewers
(Doc ID 2189120.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2018
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When re-assigning the certificate assigned to a disabled user, the certification is getting re-assigned but the sign-off throws error.
1. Created entitlement certification.
2. After creating certification definition, the certification task got generated to the user (Cert Reviewer1) which we have selected during the
3. Now disable the user (Cert Reviewer1),
4. Login as xelsysadm to selfservice-> Dashboard -> Select and open certification generated -> From action select Reassign -> select the user (Cert Reviewer2) to reassign.
5. After selecting the user you will get Sign off required popup.
6. When we click OK you will get a ADF popup error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!