ODI 12C OdiImportObject Tool Fails to Import Objects to a Different Repository Even if Option '-WORK_REP_NAME' is Used
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12C, when using OdiImportObject via startcmd.sh, objects are always imported into the work repository from which they were exported, even if the 'WORK_REP_NAME' parameter value points to another work repository.
As an example of the issue, the following steps can be used to reproduce the issue:
1. Create an env with two work repositories (WORKREP1, WORKREP2).
2. Connect to the first repository (WORKREP1).
3. Create a new project.
4. Create a new package.
5. Generate a scenario of the package.
6. At command line export the scenario created on step 5 as follows:
9. Verify in the second repository and note that the scenario is not listed. Verify in the first repository and find the scenario is listed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms