ODI 12C OdiImportObject Tool Fails to Import Objects to a Different Repository Even if Option "-WORK_REP_NAME" is Used
(Doc ID 2190914.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12C, when using OdiImportObject via startcmd.sh, objects are always imported into the work repository from which they were exported, even if the "WORK_REP_NAME" parameter value points to another work repository.
As an example of the issue, the following steps can be used to reproduce the issue:
1. Create an environment with two work repositories (WORKREP1, WORKREP2).
2. Connect to the first repository (WORKREP1).
3. Create a new project.
4. Create a new package.
5. Generate a scenario of the package.
6. At command line export the scenario created on step 5 as follows:
9. Verify in the second repository and note that the scenario is not listed. Verify in the first repository and find the scenario is listed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document