Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Access Manager(OAM) 11g X509 Authentication not Seeing any Traffic to Multiple OCSP Responders - End User Error - User Account Locked"
- Setup Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP) with Oracle Access Manager 11gR2PS2 (OAM 126.96.36.199.0).
- They were told that 188.8.131.52.0 supports the Domain Trust Model (DTM) for OCSP.
- They have x509 properly configured and working, but are not seeing any traffic to multiple OCSP responders.
- Running OAM 184.108.40.206.6
- Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_76-b13)
Error seen in OAM log:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms