(Doc ID 2195416.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle JDeveloper - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying the same with JDeveloper 12.1.3, is working fine.
Also, if adf-js-partitions.xml is not included in the application, then it works fine in mobile device/chrome mobile simulator.
To reproduce the problem, these steps can be followed
- Extract IPadJSPartitionTest.zip and open IPadJSPartitionTest.jws in Jdeveloper 18.104.22.168.0
- Run login.jspx
- When the chrome page appears, access the "Customize and Control Google Chrome" menu and click on More Tools --> Developer Tools
- Use Ctrl+Shift+M to toggle between the mobile chrome and the desktop one.
- Acess the application URL: http://localhost:7101/IPadJSPartitionTest/faces/Login in iPad Safari mobile emulation in Chrome browser
- Give username/password like test/test.
- Click on submit button and notice page is unresponsive. The page "person.jspx' itself does not load and keeps revolving.
The issue was verified using Chrome mobile simulator.
With the desktop Chrome browser, it works fine.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!