The Removal Of Entitlement Does Not Refresh Correctly After Clicking The Refresh Button.
(Doc ID 2197959.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Remove Entitlement then Refresh UI. Entitlement will disappear but the Child tab will remain in the screen even after the Refresh.
1. Login to /identity as xelsysadm
2. Goto Manage Users and open up User BPTEST
3. Request an Entitlement (ex: TestRole1000)
4. Refresh Entitlements tab and the TestRole1000 will show up
5. Select Entitlement and the Child table will show:
Display Name TestRole1000
6. Click Remove Entitlement and Submit
7. After a few seconds the tab will close and a pop-up will show:
- Operation completed successfully
8. Click the Refresh button and the Entitlement will disappear but the TestRole1000 Child tab will remain in the screen even after the Refresh.
NOTE: This will not fail for more than 1 Entitlement (example: TestRole1000, TestRole1001, TestRole1002, etc). It will only fail for the last Entitlement if several are provisioned or a single one.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document