Resubmit Option is Greyed Out in Reports Queue Manager 12c
(Doc ID 2198134.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Reports Developer - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Reports Queue Manager 12c, you want to resubmit a job from Past Jobs queue; however, the "Resubmit" option is greyed out.
You attempt to login as the Administrator user weblogic, but it fails:
For this particular Reports Server (call it rep1), you have disabled security and set webcommandaccess to L2 per instructions in:
<Note:2108256.1>: How to Disable Security For The Reports Server 12C and Execute Webcommands
Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1. Invoke Reports Queue Manager:
2. Select the desired Reports Server queue. (In our case it is rep1)
3. You are not prompted to login, so you attempt to login using Options --> Administrator Logon:
4. Administrator Login fails when providing weblogic/<PASSWORD>:
5. Navigate to View --> Past Jobs.
6. Highlight the job you want to resubmit then select Job --> Resubmit.
Notice that the Resubmit option is greyed out.
You are using Reports Queue Manager 12c for the first time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document