Resubmit Option is Greyed Out in Reports Queue Manager 12c
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Reports Developer - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Reports Queue Manager 12c, you want to resubmit a job from Past Jobs queue; however, the "Resubmit" option is greyed out.
You attempt to login as the Administrator user weblogic, but it fails:
For this particular Reports Server (call it rep1), you have disabled security and set webcommandaccess to L2 per instructions in:
<Note:2108256.1>: How to Disable Security For The Reports Server 12C and Execute Webcommands
Steps to Reproduce Problem:
1. Invoke Reports Queue Manager:
2. Select the desired Reports Server queue. (In our case it is rep1)
3. You are not prompted to login, so you attempt to login using Options --> Administrator Logon:
4. Administrator Login fails when providing weblogic/<mypassword>:
5. Navigate to View --> Past Jobs.
6. Highlight the job you want to resubmit then select Job --> Resubmit.
Notice that the Resubmit option is greyed out.
You are using Reports Queue Manager 12c for the first time.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms