Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When having a JSF Portlet with a multipart/form-data in WebCenter Portal configured with OAM and the session expires,
if you click submit in the multipart/form-data in the portlet you will see login page is rendered inside the portlet area.
Expect to see the login form in the complete portal (not inside the portlet area).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a JSF Portlet with a multipart/form-data.
- Register the producer with a WebCenter Portal Framework application.
- Add the portlet to a page.
- Wait for the session to expire.
- Click submit in the form in the portlet.
Here you will see the login form inside the portlet area.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms