Runtime Directory ("instances" folder) Is Not Generated After Successful Installation And Configuration of 12c Forms and Reports
(Doc ID 2200252.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After the successful installation and configuration of 188.8.131.52 Forms and Reports, run time directory ("instances" folder) is not generated even after the admin server start up
Below steps can be used to reproduce the issue:
1. Install supported JDK
2. Install 184.108.40.206 Infrastructure
3. Install 220.127.116.11 Forms and Reports
4. Run RCU to create required schemas
5. Run Config.sh to complete the configuration
6. In the Advanced Configuration screen, do not select NodeManager
select the following Administration Server, Topology and System Components
7. Complete the configuration and start AdminServer
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document