OAM 188.8.131.52: Password Policy : OIMPersonPwdPolicy : [LDAP: error code 65 - Object Class Violation]
(Doc ID 2200898.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle is not responsible for instructions/information from 3rd party sites that may be contained in this KM note.
- OAM 220.127.116.11.0 upgraded from OAM 10g.
- OAM 11g password policy is configured as per the doc link - 24.7 Configuring Password Policy Authentication
- OAM 10g coexistence is disabled - disableOamAgentCoexistWith10G() - 9.15 Disabling Coexistence Feature
- OAM is standalone and is NOT integrated with OIM (verified "IdentityServiceEnabled" is set to false in oam-config.xml - "IdentityServiceEnabled" - 18.104.22.168 User is Re-Directed to Oracle Identity Manager Login Page
- OAM authentication fails for a resource protected by PasswordValidationModule as soon as pswd plugin was engaged.
- OAM server diagnostic log shows exception as below and LDAP error logs shows OAM was trying to add OIMPersonPwdPolicy objectclass.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document