Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting the following errors in Repository Manager when it tries to auto-update. Had the same error happen and was resolved temporarily by following Doc ID 1552490.1 It appeared that the problem was fixed but now the same error is coming again. This is a contribution server that exports files via Archiver (through Auto-Replication) to a consumption server, and the files are not showing up on the consumption server.
Issue can be replicated at will following below sequence of steps:-
1. Create and verify an Archive Replication setup using the Push Method between two UCM instances.
2. Create a custom metadata field on Source instance using Configuration Manager.
3. Using the export query on the Source instance, change the query Definition to a custom Query Expression.
4. Enter an invalid field name for the metadata field created in step#2
5. Go to Administration / Admin Applets / Repository Manager and click start or restart (depending upon the state) under Automatic Update Cycle (AUC).
Expected Result: Automatic Update Cycle should be instantiated.
Actual Result: Automatic Update Cycle errors out with a dialog box indicating:-
Indexing aborted at [timestamp]. Replication error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms