Indexing/Replication Aborted Errors When Automatic Update Cycle (AUC) Is Running
(Doc ID 2204537.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2022
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting the following errors in Repository Manager when it tries to auto-update. Had the same error happen and was resolved temporarily by following <Document 1552490.1> It appeared that the problem was fixed but now the same error is coming again. This is a contribution server that exports files via Archiver (through Auto-Replication) to a consumption server, and the files are not showing up on the consumption server.
Issue can be replicated at will following below sequence of steps:-
1. Create and verify an Archive Replication setup using the Push Method between two UCM instances.
2. Create a custom metadata field on Source instance using Configuration Manager.
3. Using the export query on the Source instance, change the query Definition to a custom Query Expression.
4. Enter an invalid field name for the metadata field created in step#2
5. Go to Administration / Admin Applets / Repository Manager and click start or restart (depending upon the state) under Automatic Update Cycle (AUC).
Expected Result: Automatic Update Cycle should be instantiated.
Actual Result: Automatic Update Cycle errors out with a dialog box indicating:-
Indexing aborted at [timestamp]. Replication error.
Trace logs show the following errors depending on the Oracle database or MS SQL Server :-
On Oracle Database:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document