Upgrading Schemas Using The Upgrade Assistant Were Failing On WCS188.8.131.52.0
(Doc ID 2204752.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Sites - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upgrade Assistant Failed on upgrade from Sites 220.127.116.11.0 to Sites 12.2.1: "An Error occurred during the Upgrade: (No such file or directory)"
Steps to reproduce:
- Running Oracle Fusion Middleware Upgrade Assistant:
1. Welcome screen
- click Next
2. Selected Schemas
- Choose "Individually Selected Schemas
3. Available Components:
- Select Oracle WebCenter Sites
- Check all the boxes
5. WebCenter Sites Source Version:
- Select 18.104.22.168.0
6. WebCenter Sites Locations:
- Enter Directory for Sites 22.214.171.124.0 install directory
- Enter Directory for Sites 126.96.36.199.0 shared directory
- Enter file location of wcs_properties.json for the 12c environment.
7. WebCenter Sites Schema
- Enter the database connection and schema details for the Sites 12c environment
8. WebCenter Sites Source Schema:
- Enter the database connection and schema details for the Sites 188.8.131.52.0 source environment
- shows status of examination process.
10. Upgrade Summary
- Click next
11. Upgrade Progress
- Error displayed:
"Oracle WebCenter Sites
An Error occurred during the Update: (No such file or directory)
(No such file or directory)
12. Upgrade Failure:
- Upgrade Failed displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document