Custom Post-Process Event Handler on User Delete Operation Not Triggered When User Deleted Via OIM API
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2016
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Custom event handler has been defined on user post delete operation.
The issue is when the user Delete operation is invoked using OIM Identity console UI, the custom event handler is triggered and the user is then disabled because the delay is set. But the custom event handler is not invoked immediately when the user delete operation is invoked using OIM User Manager Delete API.
Steps to reproduce the issue -
1. Define a user post delete event handler
2. Set user delay delete system property to 1 (one day)
3. Invoke user delete operation using OIM UI
4. Verify that the custom post process event handler is invoked
5. Invoke the user delete operation using OIM API
6. Notice the event handler is not triggered.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms