Encountered "Cannot download Java security baseline file from https://javadl-esd-secure.oracle.com..." with Java SE Advanced Management Console 2.x
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2016
Applies to:Java SE JDK and JRE - Version 8 to 8
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During the configuration of Java SE Advanced Management Console(AMC), a WebLogic error may be encountered while attempting to download the agent-bundle-win32.zip from the Configuration Tab at step 4 of the AMC Install and Config Guide.
- Log in to the desktop computer with administrator privileges.
- Enter https://<server:port>/amcwebui in the browser.
- Log in to Advanced Management Console UI using administrator credentials. For more information, see Initializing Advanced Management Console.
- On the Advanced Management Console UI, click the Configuration tab and select Agents Download.
- Click the link agent-bundle-win32.zip and save the bundle.
From the detailed WebLogic Debug Log, see the Reference below on how to enable WebLogic Debugging for AMC, you will see the reported errors:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms