Request to Enable/Disable Disconnected Application is Completed When It's Fulfillment Task is Still Pending
(Doc ID 2208185.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2021
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.161018 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Request to Enable or Disable Disconnected Application gets set to Request Completed when it's Fulfillment Task is still pending.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a disconnected app instance.
2. Provision this app instance to an end user say user001.
3. Create an admin role having capabilities for enable and disable accounts with scope org as organization of user001.
4. Create a user admuser001 and assign admin role created in step 3.
5. Login to identity console as admuser001.
6. Raise a request to disable account provisioned to user001.
7. As as oim admin such as xelsysadm, approve the request. Fulfillment task will be generated.
8. Verify the status of request.
Expected Result: Request status should be 'Request Approved Fulfillment Pending'.
Actual Result: Request status is 'Request Completed'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!