Pending Approvals Are Not Getting Automatically Refreshed Even After Approver Take Actions
(Doc ID 2208490.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2016
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.160419 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After login to OIM, click on pending approvals, once approve or reject a request it closes the window and goes back to Pending Approval Queue.
But it shows the Request that have just approved or rejected. This should not be the case. It should be removed from the queue as the Pending Approval should be refresh each time.
1. Login to identity console.
2. Requested for app instance went for approval
3. Clicked on pending approvals tile-> seen request id , clicked on it opened in new tab then i have approved the requested.
4. But the request still remain in pending approval queue after approval. Once i refresh then the request id is getting vanished from the pending approval.
5. When i select the request from actions-> then approve the request , getting automatically refreshed . Then request id is getting vanished from the pending approval.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document