In R2PS3: Text in Excel 2013 Spreadsheet For Offline Certification Are Not Getting Translated From English
Last updated on DECEMBER 19, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When offline certifications are downloaded and opened using Excel 2013 some of the words are not getting translated from English when English language is not used for localization.
Pre-requisite: OIM has to be installed in any language other than English (eg: French Localization)
Steps to reproduce:
1) Log into Identity Self service console and Create a User certification and make sure to check "Enable Interactive Excel" option in the Certification Configuration.
2) Complete other steps with default values and Submit the certification.
3) Certification will be available in Certification Dashboard.
4) Select the certification row from dashboard and On Actions Button click Download to Editable Excel.
5) Excel sheet will be downloaded in local computer and it will have all the User certification details.
6) Open the excel spread-sheet file with Excel 2013 and one may see that some of the contents of user certification would be in English.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms