Single Sign-on (SSO) is not Working Across Oracle Access Manager (OAM) Muti Data Center (MDC) Environment, Requires Double Login
(Doc ID 2212620.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle is not responsible for instructions/information from 3rd party sites that may be contained in this KM note.
Single Sign-on (SSO) is not working Across Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS3 (OAM 18.104.22.168) Muti Data Center (MDC) Environment, Requires Double Login. Once authenticated in Data Center (DC) 1, when going to Data Center (DC)2 Challenged for Authentication again.
- Configured MDC with a Primary and Clone.
- DC1 OAM Managed Server is running and DC2 OAM Managed Server is down.
- Access protected resource and get authN/authZ through DC1 server.
- Bring DC1 server down and startup DC2 server.
- Access the same protected resource in the same session.
- Instead of SSO, getting challenged again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document