Single Sign-on (SSO) is not Working Across Oracle Access Manager 11g (OAM 22.214.171.124.5) Muti Data Center (MDC) Environment, Requires Double Login
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Single Sign-on (SSO) is not working Across Oracle Access Manager 11g (OAM 188.8.131.52.5) Muti Data Center (MDC) Environment, Requires Double Login. Once authenticated in Data Center (DC) 1, when going to Data Center (DC)2 Challenged for Authentication again.
- Configured MDC with a Master and Clone.
- DC1 OAM Managed Server is running and DC2 OAM Managed Server is down.
- Access protected resource and get authN/authZ through DC1 server.
- Bring DC1 server down and startup DC2 server.
- Access the same protected resource in the same session.
- Instead of SSO, getting challenged again.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms