Entitlement Instance Key Does Not Exist When Opening Revoke Entitlement Requests Through Track Request
(Doc ID 2217774.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error while opening a revoke entitlement request that is completed through the track request:
1. Revoke an entitlement from a user.
2. Approve the revoke request.
3. Complete the Revoke action.
4. Now log on to the Self Service console as oim system admin.
5. Click Track Requests -> Advanced and filter on Request Type Equals Revoke Entitlement.
6. Click on the above request in the search results to open the request.
7. Check the OIM diagnostic log to see the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document