Entitlement Instance Key Does Not Exist When Opening Revoke Entitlement Requests Through Track Request
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error while opening a revoke entitlement request that is completed through the track request:
1. Revoke an entitlement from a user.
2. Approve the revoke request.
3. Complete the Revoke action.
4. Now log on to the Self Service console as xelsysadm.
5. Click Track Requests -> Advanced and filter on Request Type Equals Revoke
6. Click on the above request in the search results to open the request.
7. Check the OIM diagnostic log to see the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms