How To Support Multiple Development Teams in WebCenter Portal ?
Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Are there any best practices for setting up a development environment where different groups of developers will be doing different things and at the same time keep their work separated in WebCenter Portal?
Consider the following requirements:
- Developers will be creating assets, templates, task flows, etc. using JDeveloper.
- Developers will be also work in Portal Builder.
- Multiple development teams will be working on top of the same DEV environment.
- You need to avoid any potential cross-corruption that occurs as a consequence of error prone tasks.
- Developers will be working on different sprints on different dev cycles.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms