Last updated on JUNE 26, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.160719 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In OIM if there is a rule with multiple conditions grouped together, then the Policy violation is not getting generated.
Steps to reproduce:
1. login to /identity as admin
2. create a rule with below condition:
3. create policy with above rule and mark evaluate for requests
4. create user with @oracle.com as email id
5. login as user and try to request for ent 9~101~54904
So during access request violations should be detected but the violations is not getting detected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms