Last updated on JUNE 27, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager Connector - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Created Disconnected Application using the Flat File Connector and its seen that access policy based de-provisioning is not triggered for the disconnected apps/entitlements. Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a disconnected application based on the standard Flat File 188.8.131.52 Connector.
2. Add a few entitlement to the application (optional).
3. Create an Access Policy and associate the disconnected application with entitlements in the child form.
4. Set either revoke or disable when the access policy no longer valid.
5. Create a role and associate the access policy created in Step 3.
6. Add the role created in Step 5 to a user.
7. Verify that the user has the role added (after approval if configured).
8. Run 'Evaluate Policy' job and make sure that associated app instance and entitlement are in provisioning state and pending manual fulfillment.
9. Login and complete the provisioning task for account and entitlement.
10. Verify that the application and entitlement are in provisioned state for the user.
11. Remove the role from the user
12. Run the 'Evaluate Policy' job again
This should result in the creation of a task to revoke or disable the application instance assigned for manual fulfillment. However, you observe that this task hasn't been initiated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms