Supported Sites and Clustered WebCenter Content Connector Configurations
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Sites - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Which WebCenter Sites (WCS) and WebCenter Content (WCC) configurations are supported from the following list?
1. Using a load balancer HTTP address
2. WebLogic cluster with an Apache webserver and web tier, with load balancer
3. Go direct to one server in the cluster HTTP
4. Go direct to one server using IDC
5. Cluster IDC port with load balancer
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms