Oracle Access Manager (OAM) The Language Is Not Getting Changed At The Login Screen, It Remains In English
(Doc ID 2222907.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.210611 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When logging, changing the language from English to French (or to any other language), nothing happens, and it remains in English as it is.
- Fusion Apps
- The issue happens, no matter what link is used to log into Fusion
- The behavior is not consistent between environments as some environments are working and some are not.
- Tried using different browser and clearing cache same issue persists.
- Switching the current session language in the Fusion preferences works fine.
- On the Fusion Login page is a language switcher (drop down menu)
- When selecting another language in that list, the page is supposed to, immediately, switch to that language, without clicking any buttons
- Once the login page is in the other language, the user can log in, and the session will be in the previously selected language
This is how it has always worked until a few days ago.
Switch language from English to French.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document