Audit Violations Tab In Certification Results - JBO-29000: Unexpected exception caught: oracle.iam.ida.exception.IDAEngineException
Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When OIM attempts to display the Audit Violations tab in user certification details AND the entitlement is involved in a Identity Audit rule AND the entitlement has been revoked from the users account; OIM displays a 404 error response and an unhandled exception are shown in the logs.
Steps to reproduce:
Use entitlement TestRole1000 as the example entitlement and users BPtest and BP06Test as users:
1. Entitlement TestRole1000 Is configured in an Identity Audit rule The rule created here.
appType[LDAP User].appInstance[OUDInstance].account[*].catalog.Display Name
= TestRole1000 And
user.Display Name = Bptest
2. User Bptest has Entitlement TestRole1000
3. User Bp06test is the manager of user Bptest
4. A user certification is initiated to certify the access of user Bptest
5. User Bptest has entitlement TestRole1000 removed from their account
6. Manager BP06test logs into OIM and begins their certification of user
7. Manager BP06test selects an account/role/entitlement that is NOT
entitlement TestRole1000 and views the Audit Violations tab
8. Manager Bp06test selects entitlement TestRole1000 which was removed in step 5
9. OIM attempts to render the Audit Violations tab and since the user no
longer has the access that involves the IDA rule it generates an unhandled
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms